Camel Milk Co Australia Returns Policy
All refund rights under both State and Commonwealth law apply.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and failure does not amount to a major failure. If the failure is minor, we reserve our right to offer to repair only. We reserve the right to not offer a refund or an exchange coupon.
Please read the following carefully to ensure you are fully aware of your rights under the policy and our obligations to you.
When you change your mind
· At Camel Milk Co Australia you have 10 days to return your items (some exclusion apply) for a full refund or exchange as long as it is original payment method.
· By saleable condition we mean that the item hasn’t been opened or used, is still in its original packaging and all manuals, packaging and accessories are included.
Excluded change of mind items
The following items can not be returned if you change your mind:
· Skin Care (if hygiene seal open/broken)
· Bulk food products
· Food items, Milk, cheese, chocolate.
Products Via post
The Camel Milk Co will not accept refunds or returns of any products that have been damaged via Post.
The Camel Milk Co will accept returns and provide you with an exchange voucher, refund (refund will be provided using original payment method) or repair where:
· The item is faulty or is not of acceptable quality, or
· The item is not fit for its intended purpose, or
· The product does not match the sample or our description; and
· You can present a Target receipt or other adequate proof of purchase
Camel Milk Co Australia may elect to return the product to the manufacturer’s repair agent to determine the nature of the problem. We reserve the right not to offer an exchange voucher, refund or repair where the item fault is a result of misuse or neglect..
If you paid for the item using Afterpay, please note the item cannot be returned to store for a refund, but must be returned to Camel Milk Co Australia Online via return post following the instructions on Returns via the post, found on Refunds and Returns page. A refund will then be provided subject to these terms and conditions being complied with.
Customers can return items in-store for an exchange only.
Physical gift card orders
Physical gift cards cannot be returned if you change your mind. They also will not be exchanged for another denomination or tender such as cash. Camel Milk CO Australia will accept returns and provide you with an exchange gift card where the item is faulty or is not of acceptable quality. Please note that The Camel Milk CO Australia is not responsible for and is unable to replace gift cards which are lost or stolen.
Proof of Purchase
Returns, refunds, exchanges or repair requests must be accompanied by any one of the following proof of purchase documents:
· Original register receipt (no photocopies accepted)
· Online Tax Invoice (order confirmations will not be accepted)
· Financial Statement (i.e bank statement, credit card statement)
· Proof of purchase is the original Camel Milk Co Australia receipt, bank, Afterpay or statement.
You will be asked for information that is relevant to your return or to satisfy legislative requirement. If you do not provide this information, then we may be unable to process your return. When returning merchandise with proof of purchase, you will be asked for your signature as authorisation of the return transaction. If The Camel Milk Co Australia agrees to a return without adequate proof of purchase, you will be asked to provide identification containing your full name. The Camel Milk Co Australia will record your name and form of identification provided, which may be accessed by authorised Camel Milk Co Australia team members for fraud protection activities.