Our Camel Milk Body Care Range is carefully formulated to provide a beautiful selection of hydrating, nourishing and antioxidant rich creams. Together, with our Camel Milk, our range is enriched with essential fatty acids, essential oils, vitamin E and other beneficial ingredients to enhance your skin's texture and appearance.
Camel milk is a natural source of lactic acid, alpha hydroxy acid and is high in Iron and Vitamins B and C.
This attractive selection of ingredients assists with the promotion of healthy skin and inhibits the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines whilst boosting collagen production to assist with improved skin elasticity.
It is not all about the contents of our product but also what we have omitted. Our range is Free from Sodium lauryl sulphate, paraben, phosphates and petrochemicals and it is Not tested on animals.
Camel milk is a natural source of lactic acid, alpha hydroxy acids, which are known to plump the skin and smooth fine lines. It is also high in Iron and Vitamins B and C.
Lactic acid, a natural derivative of Camel Milk, is one of the most popular alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) in skin care today, mainly due to its hydrating ability. Lactic acid is marketed as a powerful ingredient that helps reduce acne breakouts and the appearance of wrinkles and other signs of aging.
A very popular oil, due to the many great benefits for your skin., in addition to moisturising, this nutrient packed oil is an antioxidant, with essential fatty acids that help protect your skin and promote healing following sunburn or other types of skin damage.
The Benefits of Vitamin B has been shown to improve the ability of the upper-most layer of the skin to retain moisture – leading to softer, smoother skin with less dryness and flakiness, and a reduction of fine lines.
Compared to regular milk, Camel milk is naturally higher in vitamin C.
This antioxidant packed vitamin, also known as ascorbic acid, promotes the absorption of iron and assists in the maintenance of healthy skin tissue. It also promotes the healing to damaged skin.
This antioxidant is packed full of nutrients, its oil is pure and extremely versatile and is found in many skincare products.
Vitamin E oil helps prevents the formation of wrinkles, by boosting collagen production, a connective tissue that keeps skin elastic. Vitamin E oil also treats wrinkles by supporting new skin cell growth and speeding up cell regeneration.
With a high concentration of Vitamin C and soothing anti-fungal properties, Kakadu plum is great for all skin types, but particularly those with acne prone skin, as this fruit is high in antioxidants that work to detoxify and flush out toxins.
- http://www.livestrong.com/article/398696-the-safety-of-vitamin-e-oil-in-pregnancy/ | http://www.livestrong.com/article/492638-what-are-the-benefits-of-macadamia-oil-on-skin/
- Midline Plus - https://medlineplus.gov/ency/article/002399.htm
- Annmarie - https://www.annmariegianni.com/ingredient-watch-list-lactic-acid-the-exfoliator-that-could-lead-to-lasting-sun-damage/
- Nourished life - https://www.nourishedlife.com.au/article/165358/benefits-of-kakadu-plum.html
- Chemical Composition and Medicinal Values of Camel Milk - www.researchgate.net/profile/Kula_Jilo/publication/301551614_Chemical_Composition_and_Medicinal_Values_of_Camel_Milk/links/5719f6a008ae4d61805d27e8.pdf
- Beauty Benefits of B Bitamins – My Vitamins - www.myvitamins.com/articles/nutrition/beauty-benefits-b-vitamins/